” Wait upon the Lord and He will renew your strength… Cast all your cares upon Him and He will lift you up… Draw near to God and He will draw near to you… ” – These Words of God are a present reality to the CEF Durham Area Chapter. Through your faithful prayers, the Lord is making all things good. Thank you, Board and Staff of CEF Durham
Please pray for God’s provision in reaching 12,000 unchurched children during 2018.
Please pray for $100,000 additional funds raised for ministry expansion in 2018.
CEF Prayer Requests
- Open hearts to the Gospel when children and families attend summer Bible clubs and sports camps.
- Strengthen our ministry coalition, which is proclaiming and living the Gospel before children and families in 12 target-communities with extreme spiritual needs. That hundreds of city kids will be reached through CEF Good News Clubs in these communities.
- Development and funding for incorporating the 7 Most Important Things In the World into a series of books that communicate and illustrate the message of salvation.
- Good News Clubs will have a 10% growth in schools and communities during 2018.
Kids Prayer Requests
While prayer walking in an inner city community which has a weekly Good News Club:
- Brandon – pray for his wellness and safe passage
- Ryan who has a reading disability – He is a child that came to accept the Lord as his Savior several years ago at Kid’s Club, and is very knowledgeable when questions are asked. His Mother also wants to move out of that community.
- Mrs. Mason – pray that everyone will do the right thing
- Parents of Mario, Jaz, and Dee Dee – Pray for job opportunity, and protection for their family
- Greg – Strength and new job
- Adrian – Peace and job opportunity and husband is on dialysis
- William – Pray for his cousin
- Tammy – Her sister is in the hospital not doing well. Pray that she can get her life together. Everyone dumps on her, especially her children. She doesn’t get a break from the kids.