” Wait upon the Lord and He will renew your strength… Cast all your cares upon Him and He will lift you up… Draw near to God and He will draw near to you… ” – These Words of God are a present reality to the CEF Durham Area Chapter. Through your faithful prayers, the Lord is making all things good. Thank you, Board and Staff of CEF Durham
- City Kids initiative for effective and sustainable impact in USA cities needs to be fully resourced and scaled during 2020-2025
- $100,000 in additional funds needs to be raised for ministry expansion in 2019-2020 in the Durham Area Chapter
CEF Prayer Requests
- Open hearts to the Gospel when children and families attend Bible clubs and sports camps this Summer and Fall
- Strengthen our ministry coalition, which is proclaiming and living the Gospel before children and families in 12 target-communities with extreme spiritual needs. That hundreds of city kids will be reached through CEF Good News Clubs in these communities and schools
- 500 volunteers engage CEF Durham by 2021
- Good News Clubs will have a 10% growth in schools and communities during 2019-2021
- 100 donors will give $1,000 each or the equivalent
God Can: Kids Prayer Requests
While prayer walking in an inner city community which has a weekly Good News Club:
- Ryan who has a reading disability – He is a child that came to accept the Lord as his Savior several years ago at Kid’s Club, and is very knowledgeable when questions are asked. His Mother also wants to move out of that community.
- City Kids in Durham – Pray for me not to get shot (killed)
- Parents of Mario, Jaz, and Dee Dee – Pray for job opportunity, and protection for their family
- Adrian – Peace and job opportunity and husband is on dialysis
- Tammy – Her sister is in the hospital not doing well. Pray that she can get her life together. Everyone dumps on her, especially her children. She doesn’t get a break from the kids.